Monday, April 06, 2009

Zoe

Zoe is growing so fast! I just can't believe it. She is wild, girly, determined and silly. She definitely keeps us on our toes. She is Tyler's copycat ... something he is not always sure he likes. She SO wants to be just as big as her brothers and her independent side has arrived. She doesn't like to get in her car seat ... she'd like to ride in Tyler's ... she will get in though if she can walk herself to the car and try to climb into the Yukon by herself.
She is still SO girly. On this day I thought she was being awfully quiet and then here she comes around the corner with two purses, a baby and sunglasses. She was so proud of herself for finding such wonderful treasures.
She is busy, busy, busy. It was an hour before her regular nap time and I was just vacuuming before I started some lunch. I turned around and she had zonked out!



She is adored by Paxton! Today on the way to school he said he wished Zoe was in Kindergarten with him so they could play at every recess together. So glad he loves her so much! Ty loves her too but they are either the best of friends or worst enemies ... depends on whether they want each other's toy. :)

No comments: