This last match was the toughest. Neither of them had lost and he was definitely the most skilled of the kids he had wrestled. I get so nervous for him! This kid kept putting Pax in a head lock but Pax wouldn't give up. Then he figured out the way he was trying to take the kid down just wasn't working. In warm ups he had practiced with Clay, a friend of his that is in the age group above him and is really good ... he had thrown Pax down and Pax was not happy about it ... lucky for Pax he had practiced with Clay because he remembered that move and used it to pin his last kid. In all honesty, I don't think the kid knew what hit him. I love how happy Pax is when he gets up!
Monday, April 06, 2009
Our Champion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
too cute. i can't believe you have a kid old enough to be wresting. Wrestling has always made me think of greenriver - too funny. miss you. glad to see you are blogging again. :)
Chris wants Trey to do wrestling so bad and Iowa is know for its wrestling so we are excited! Pax is so good! Anyways it would be fun to go to the park with the kids. I just had a question and its ok if not. Since I am going to be living in GR, I am looking for part time job and I was just wondering if your hubby needed help at his office. Let me know, if not no worries just asking around with people that I know. Thanks!
Post a Comment