Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Aquarium

We had so much fun at the Aquarium. We went with Amy and her kids and my family. It was way too fun.
Pax loved this eel. I personally thought it was a little creepy but he asked for a picture with it and I jumped at the chance since he never even wants to be in a picture anymore. Pax and Jaxon! I should have got a picture of Ty and Jaxon. It seems like everyday he talks about "his friend Jaxon." Tyler has talked about Jaxon ever since we saw him in March. He asks when we can go to Salt Lake to see him and when I tell him soon he says, "Now? Let's go now!!!" I guess I'm not the only one who wishes we lived closer to one another.

Tyler had so much fun too! He loved the play area.

No comments: