Monday, February 11, 2008

My Boys

Bryce is such a good dad and the boys LOVE hanging out with him. He does all kinds of fun stuff with them ... they take the 4-wheeler out, they help him work on projects around the house and on this night they were listening to Bryce's ipod. Pax was feeling sick a few weeks ago (as you can tell from the flushed cheeks) and Bryce just hung out with him on his bed and they listened to songs. Nice to see a smile on a sick Paxton's face.

Tonight for FHE we were making Valentine's for someone we love. Pax's preschool sent home a note saying they should practice holding their pencil properly and writing names with capital and lowercase letters. So today Pax wrote 20 Valentines all by himself but wouldn't use the lowercase letters. I would write out the name and he would change it to all capital letters. So I was telling Bryce this and he helped Pax write out "Happy Valentine's Day" with capital and lowercase letter while holding the pen correctly. He is such a good teacher and Dad!

2 comments:

Molly Koch said...

your boys are adorable... happy 6 mo b day and 2 year b day to the kids! it is a little rough having them so close together isn't it! i just keeps getting easier though (or maybe your kids are better than mine and it isn't so bad). So i am officially in slc and i am wondering if you are still coming down at all? let me know- i would love to clear the schedule to see you :) Miss you!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

We picked our self some good husbands didn't we! I love the whole fam and am so glad I didn't end up with one of those losers that I seemed to find before Trav!