Zoe Faith
Born August 10th at 4:30 p.m.
Born August 10th at 4:30 p.m.
5 lbs. 9 oz. and 19 inches long
(Zoe with a twisted headband from sleeping)
(... still sleeping)
(... she doesn't wake up much)
We are so excited our little Zoe has arrived. It turned out that our planned day was her planned day as well since I ended up going into labor the night before I was to be induced. So we ended up driving down to Utah at 3:30 a.m. with me in labor and having contractions every 6-8 minutes until we were about 30 minutes from the hospital and then my contractions were only about 12 or 13 minutes apart ... where they seemed to stay for a good part of the day. We checked in anyway and I was a 5 already so we thought things would go fast but she didn't arrive until 4:30 p.m.
Zoe is a good baby. She has been sleeping and eating well, despite having two big brothers running around. We think we got a 3rd combination since she doesn't really look like either of the boys did as a baby. The boys are getting introduced to the world of girls as Tyler tried to say headband yesterday and Paxton called her hospital bow an "X bow" (it was just a tied bow glued to her hair). It is fun to have a girl in the house ... she even has a girly cry.
Tyler is either totally fascinated by her and wants to hold her, touch her, etc. or else its as if he doesn't even know she is there. Pax has been really cute with her and just wants to help do whatever he can. Today I heard him tell her he "loves her past Jesus" which I think he meant past the heavens (which I tell him sometimes) and how glad he is she finally came out of mom's belly so they can play. He spent a half hour just talking to her this morning while she was awake and she just looked at him the whole time. We are loving this new little spirit that has joined our family and are adjusting well so far to being outnumbered by our kids.
5 comments:
She is BEAUTIFUL. How exciting! I am taking any tips of advice over the next 3 months from moms with 3 or more kids. Feel free to offer any. That is great everything went so well with the delivery. She is a sweetie!
She is absolutely beautiful! I'm so excited to see her and hold her when we visit! Congratulations!
Congratulations! She is so cute, and so punctual!
She is so adorable!!! I LOVE her hair! Wish we were closer to hold that little bundle. Congratulations, we're so excited for your little family. Make sure and SLEEP when Zoe sleeps for those first weeks. That's my advice from a mother of three!! We love and miss you.
She is absolutely beautiful Ashley! Congratulations. I am sure Paxton and Tyler are head over hills for her. Girls are a lot of fun. She'll for sure be a little princess in your house. I can't wait to see more pictures and to watch her grow up through this blog!
Post a Comment