Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Surprise! Surprise!


This baby is full of surprises ... 1) we're pregnant and 2) we're having a girl. Our ultrasound went great and she is healthy. When the tech asked us if we could tell what we were having we both just looked at her and we're thinking, "I don't see what I think I'm supposed to see." She said, "a girl." Bryce asked her if she was sure and she went back and showed us again. We had kind of assumed we would have another boy so we were in shock. We are so excited though.
Paxton and Tyler were playing at the park with Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Marsden while we were at the doctor appointment. When we got there to pick them up Pax ran over to ask what we were having. I said, "a baby sister." He got this huge grin and said, "Just what I wanted!" I'm so glad he was excited. He kept telling me I wasn't going to be the only girl anymore but I kept telling him it was okay if I was.
So now we get to do some fun shopping to get ready for our little girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is so exciting! It's about time you get to enjoy a little girl:) We are so happy for you. Your boys will be great big brothers for her! That's wonderful she's healthy and strong. Hopefully you are feeling good as well. Happy shopping! We love you and miss you.

Christy said...

That is so great! Girls are so much fun...especially to shop for. What is your due date?

Chantal said...

YEAH!!!! That is so exciting! Girls are so much fun. They are especially fun to shop for. Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's wonderful. I bet you guys are shocked and excited. It will be fun to shop for your little girl too. Hope everything is going well and that you're feeling okay!