Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter

The boys had fun waking up this morning to find their easter "buckets." The both got new sand buckets and shovels. The easter bunny wasn't going to bring any candy to our home until Bryce felt bad last night when Pax said that he thought the easter bunny brings, "candy, eggs and maybe a toy." So they did get some candy ... Tyler is the one with the sweet tooth. Pax had fun looking for the hidden eggs and kept saying how "tricky" the easter bunny is.
We had a couple of easter outfit issues. Paxton definitely knows what he does or does not want to wear. I got them both these nice church outfits with a vest but as you can see Pax refused to put it on. I even tricked him and got it on but couldn't get it buttoned. He just kept saying, "that was not nice! I'm NOT wearing it." Oh well, he looked good in his tie. Tyler's arms were too big to button up his shirt sleeves so I ended up rolling them up.
We got a quick picture before leaving for church. Pax is always making a super huge smile face and closing his eyes. Here's our growing family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can just hear Paxton saying "that was not nice!" He's hilarious!
--Sar