Sunday, March 04, 2007

I LOVE OnStar

So I shouldn't even admit this happened since it makes me sound like an irresponsible Mom but here it goes. On Thursday I was taking Paxton to preschool and Tyler was starting to fuss so I handed him an extra set of keys I had in my pocket. I totally forgot he was playing with them when we arrived at preschool. I ran Paxton in and was seriously only in there long enough to help him take off his coat and put it in his cubby. I ran back out to my Yukon and my door was locked ... Paxton's door was locked ... I ran around to Tyler's door and he was smiling and waving the keys at me. His finger was right by the unlock but then he started waving at me and dropped them. So I wasn't panicked since I knew I have OnStar and they should just be able to unlock my doors for me. So I went back into the preschool to use the phone ... my cell phone was of course in the car. I called what I thought the OnStar phone number was but it wasn't right so I was starting to panic. I called the police to come help me unlock the doors and then Paxton's teacher Miss Debbie said she thought she had the OnStar number in her purse. So she got it for me. I called OnStar and my doors were unlocked within seconds. What a WONDERFUL service! I ran out to my car before Tyler could find the keys again and lock himself in again, cancelled the police and we were on our way. What a stressful couple of minutes at least Tyler was smiling and laughing the whole time. Thank you OnStar!

1 comment:

Chantal said...

What a great sales pitch! I'm totally getting it! :)