Sunday, December 10, 2006

10 months





Once again the month has sped by and Tyler changed so much. He is our little chatterbox saying things like mom, dada, baba (bottle), etc. He definitely knows what he wants and does what he can to get it. He cruises around the furniture and is a little monkey. He is going to be a climber just like Paxton was. He has learned to climb the stairs but always looks at me like, "won't you let me do this alone?" I can't since once he has tired of climbing he just turns around and makes a dive for the ground, regardless of how high up he is.



His two favorite places to play are in Paxton's room since his toys are much more interesting and the bathroom. We have two doors that MUST stay closed, the bathroom and the baby gate door to the downstairs. Pax is the door monitor and is always closing the gate, even when Tyler is asleep and in no danger of falling down the stairs. The bathroom however is a hard one to remember since he usually runs in and is in such a hurry to get back to play that he just forgets to pull it closed. Tyler has a bathroom door radar. He seems to know when its open and heads straight there. He gets so frustrated when its closed just as he is getting there.



I love seeing the boys interact. They play so well together and Ty follows Paxton anywhere. Tyler has started trying to hand us what he is playing with or eating. I love seeing that he is excited about something and wants us to know about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and I love his little santa costume! You guys are too fun. I cannot believe how different your two boys look. They are both the cutest!