Sunday, November 12, 2006

Primary Program

Paxton had his first Primary Program today and did a wonderful job. He looked so cute and grown up! After his favorite song, "Scripture Power," was over he said, "Hey, why'd the music stop?" He wanted to keep singing the chorus and holding up his scriptures. Too cute.

All the sunbeams were sitting on the front row of the pew and had just sat wherever when they got up there. The Primary Presidency had taped everyone's names to the bench where they were supposed to sit. Paxton spotted his name about half way through the program and made sure to scoot over and around everyone to sit in front of his name.

I'm so glad that he loves to sing and knows at least the chorus to most of the songs. This morning he said, "I love church day." I'm glad that was the attitude today and hope that he always LOVES church day.

No comments: