Monday, November 27, 2006

Decorating for Christmas

In between everyone feeling sick we started decorating for Christmas. I LOVE the Christmas season. So we bought our Christmas tree ... we were going to go cut one down ourselves but didn't feel up too it with sick boys and it is a 3 hour round trip. Anyway, we love our Christmas tree (I'll post a picture once I finish decorating it. It has taken me two days so far and I'm still not done putting the ornaments on it.)

The funnest part of decorating has been:

1) Tyler keeps looking at everything in complete amazement. He loves looking at the lights and gets the hugest grin on his face. He starts opening and closing his hand meaning that he wants to touch them. He also thinks this snowman that we have in our living room is hilarious but is nervous to touch him.


2) Paxton is my little helper. Paxton has been helping me decorate and is in charge of the little tree. He hooks the ornament hanger on himself and then hangs them. I keep seeing him adjust them so I think I'll leave them as they are.

(Enjoy the new look for Christmas. Thought I'd make our blog a little more festive.)

No comments: