Thursday, October 26, 2006
Snow Day
It snowed off and on all day yesterday and then it began to stick last night. Pax was so excited and for his last drink had a cup of snow. Then first thing this morning he headed out to play in the snow. He got all bundled up and said, "I have too much stuff on!" He's right but it was cold out ... too cold to take Tyler out too so he and I stayed in the basement where we could watch Pax without having to get cold. Pax went running outside and dove into the snow. Then he rolled over and started making a snow angel.
I think his favorite thing to do was lay in the snow, scoop it up and eat it. When we were putting his mittens on from last year he said, "These look like socks." Another good point. Better get him some gloves this year ... definitely need some that are water proof since he loves the snow so much. Last year we'd just go out and play for a minute but this year he doesn't seem to want to come back in. I only got him to come in since we had to warm up and get ready for storytime at the library.
The first thing Pax did after he was bundle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment