Friday, October 27, 2006

Halloween Storytime

Pax loves to go to storytime. They read stories and do an art project. Yesterday they could dress up and Pax was very excited. He has been playing in his costume for a month now. I wasn't going to dress Tyler up for storytime but Paxton insisted that they both needed to wear their costumes.

Paxton has been wanting to take pictures by himself, so yesterday he took a picture of Tyler and I before we headed to the library. He's pretty good at holding the camera still as he takes a picture. He's funny since he just keeps saying, "Cheese! Say Cheese!" He does it for a while though so I'm not quite sure when he's actually going to take the picture.
Here's Paxton at storytime. They're "shaking their wiggles out." Pax wasn't shaking too much since he was busy checking out everyone else's costumes. I saw his eyes light up as one of his friends walked in as a Power Ranger.

No comments: