Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Our Past Week

We haven't been up to a whole lot this past week .. spent a few days in with a sick kid and went out of town for the weekend. We went to Logan to watch the USU Homecoming game despite the fact that the Aggies aren't doing so well this year. Anyway, we didn't even end up seeing the game since it was so cold and rainy but we did have fun playing with Aunt Nat, Uncle Travis, Aunt Crystal and Baby Carson. Plus Grandma Sue, Grandpa Hector and Hunter came to Logan too. So we had a good time.

Best Buddies
I'm so glad my boys love to play together. Pax keeps inviting Tyler to come play in his room. Pax is also very good at sharing his toys and loves it when Tyler finds something that he loves ... like the bus. Tyler lights up when he sees it since he can open the door, move the windshield wipers and honk the horn, then it will sing, "The ___ on the bus goes __, __, __." I'm so glad that Pax is able to share ... most of the time and Tyler is easy to switch toys with ... most of the time.

Where is Tyler?
Tyler is on the move. He is so close to crawling ... today he keeps getting up on all fours and then looks around like now what? I frequently find him underneath his dresser. I'm not sure what's so interesting under there but he loves to play there.

Kindermusik
Pax goes to a Kindermusik class on Wednesday mornings. Its just 45 minutes long and moms go in for the last 15 minutes so Tyler and I go and just wait upstairs until the kids yell ... "Grown up time!" Anyway, last week they learned about the rain and got rain shakers. Pax had this red bowl in his backpack and I asked what it was for. He put it on his head and said, "Ms. Kari let me borrow her rain hat." I'm sure Ms. Kari doesn't want it back but I had to get a picture. He thought it was so fun!


Jammie Day
Paxton got sick Sunday night. He had a fever all night until about 6 a.m. when he was finally able to sleep. We're not sure what's wrong with him. He just hasn't been feeling himself all week so we've been staying in. On Monday we decided to all stay in our PJs. Tyler and I actually did get dressed but seriously as soon as I put my shirt on her puked all over me, him and the carpet. So I decided to put him in some PJs so his tummy would be comfortable in case he was getting sick. Then I put my PJs on too since I didn't have any clean jeans and figured I wasn't going anywhere anyway. So we made the best of it and played games, watched movies and relaxed.

Tyler woke up from his nap with the craziest hair. Pax and I had a good laugh and decided it was worth taking a picture of.

No comments: