Our little Tyler is 8 months already. Once again I can hardly believe how quickly time is going by. He is such a happy little guy. He loves getting his picture taken and gives me a huge grin whenever I pull the camera out. I was having a hard time keeping Pax out of the pictures today too.
He now has 5 teeth ... two on the bottom, two daggers which are quickly coming in and now the left front tooth is beginning to poke through his gums. He is rolling all over the place and trying to pull himself up on things. I finally put up the gate on the stairs so I could quit worrying he would roll down them. He would have a long way to go from the living room or his room but I feel much better now that we're secure ... and Pax is VERY good about keeping it locked.
I'm so glad these two enjoy each other so much. Pax continues to be a good helper and has been having fun trying to teach Tyler to crawl. He's not in a hurry to learn since he is so quick at rolling and can be on the other side of the room in no time flat but he is getting very close.
I just couldn't resist a picture of these two wrestling.




No comments:
Post a Comment