This morning ... Tyler woke up from his morning nap. I went in and he was just playing in his bed. Normally I call Paxton and he comes running in to greet his brother. Today though I just picked Tyler up and was in the hallway when Paxton heard me talking to him. He came running and said, "Let me see brother!" He gave him a big hug and told him, "Don't ever go to sleep again!" He can hardly stand it when Tyler is sleeping.
This afternoon ... We were listening to Paxton's Kindermusik CD on his bed. We looked over and Tyler had started dancing to the music too. He kept laughing and smiling which made them both get goofy. The littlest things sure can get them laughing. I love that they enjoy each other so much.
Friday, September 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is so cute! i can just hear little paxton saying that. i'm so glad we got together in utah when i was there so i could know paxton a little bit better.
Post a Comment