Thursday, September 14, 2006
Missing Sleeping
So its been a long week of NO SLEEP! Somehow I don't really feel that tired but I sure would love a night of sleep in my own bed. Sunday night Tyler went to sleep healthy and woke up in the night with a stuffy nose and cough. So I was up a lot of the night holding him and rocking him so he could get some sleep. Monday night was the worst night since Tyler would scream if anyone would sit down while holding him and would only sleep if he was being held. I did take a nap on his floor in the night though for about 30 minutes. Then Tuesday night Tyler finally slept pretty well and on his own but Paxton came down with the cold. Last night was his worst night since he woke up all night feeling like he couldn't breathe. So I we have been having the bed swap at our house. Seems like we just keep moving from bed to bed or couch just trying to get some sort of sleep. Guess that's just part of being a parent.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
abby has had a cold too. and she wants me to hold her all the time. it's hard! i guess i'll count my blessings that she'll at least let me sit or lay down after she's asleep.
Post a Comment