We fly out for Disneyland on Saturday. HOORAY! But as I said in my previous post the boys have been sick with colds and Bryce has it too. They don't have ear infections though so we should be fine to fly. Plus they have 2 more days to get even better. Hopefully, it all works out and we're off to Disneyland.
We haven't been doing a countdown with Paxton since I don't think we would survive it. He would just be TOO excited. He loves the commercial for Disneyland where the little boy says, "I'm too excited to sleep!" He does it perfectly. Anyway, he just knows we're going to Disneyland soon. He is so excited to see all the Disney Characters including Mickey Mouse. He's been watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and its his new favorite show. So he is now excited to meet Mickey and Minnie ... funny how he got so into the show just before we're headed to Disneyland. It should be a fun family vacation. I'm excited to go and enjoy the nice weather and time with my little family.
Thursday, September 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment