There was a small petting zoo area. Pax had fun petting the goats and cows. He also got to milk a cow.

Pax really liked the airplane ride. It was the first and last ride we went on. Bryce went first since I thought I would get sick on it ... I'm really a wimp about rides. I ended up going on the airplane ride though and didn't get sick. He also liked the race car ride that whips you around the corner ... luckily he could ride that one all alone. He liked this truck ride too. He had been begging me to let him do in on Wednesday. He of course picked the green truck.

(I hit a button on our camera where it does all the picture in black and white except the selected color ... green in this case ... didn't realize I had done that until we got home. It was too hard to actually see what I was taking a picture of while at the fair since it was so bright. Oh well.)
Pax had been waiting to go on the Ferris Wheel since Lagoon and LOVED it. Bryce and I both rode it with him separately.
No comments:
Post a Comment