Paxton and Tyler sharing their blankets in the morning. Pax was taking a minute to wake up in the morning so he laid down on Tyler's blanket and shared his with this brother. I hope they always share so well.
Tyler is getting so big now. He loves to play in his exersaucer and it helps us be able to get some other things done. He likes being up where he can see everything that is going on, especially what Pax is up to. He sure thinks Paxton is the funniest and Paxton loves it.
We wore Tyler out on Saturday. We are doing some rennovations to this little house behind our house so that we can begin renting it out. Tyler, Paxton and I came in so they could both eat and rest. I didn't think Tyler was quite ready for his nap and laid him down for some tummy time. Guess I was wrong! He was exhausted.
Grandpa Hector is moving his archery shop to another room in his building and we went up to help. Paxton was a huge helper. He swept and cleaned display cases and earned a quarter to buy a gumball for each job. He thought it was the greatest thing that his Grandpa paid him!
Tyler came to help too! Tyler played on his blanket, in his stroller, with Paxton and killed my back as I carried him the baby bjorn. What a little trooper. Paxton found a remote control car in Grandpa's shop that kept him occupied. We were so glad the boys did well and we were actually able to help get some things done.
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute. I love that our kids are in similar stages of life. And Connor has the same dino pjs as Pax!
Post a Comment