Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Exhaustion!

So I'm sure I've mentioned before that I imagined our days slightly different once Pax started school. I thought I would have at least an hour of two sleeping children ... not the case. A few weeks before school started Ty quit napping. It was too exhausting for me to keep putting him back in bed and we've been so busy running to and from our new house that we just sort of gave up. Plus it makes bedtime earlier and easier and he really doesn't turn into a monster by night time ... most of the time. However, there are days that he is just exhausted! This was one of them.
My Dad and little brother were SO helpful and hauled a trailer full of our tile and wood floors up from Salt Lake ... saving us a trip with the kids! THANK YOU! So we unloaded it and they came back to our house to play with the kids ... also nice it was on Paxton's day off of school ... Ty had gone upstairs to the playroom and Uncle Marsden was jumping on the tramp with Pax. When they went to leave we thought Ty is playing awfully quiet! I went up to get him and this is what I found! Now was he playing GeoTrax, cards, puzzles, trucks, dinosaurs ... hard to say since nearly every toy was out and surrounding him but whatever he was doing when he fell asleep I'm sure it was fun.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

That's the cutest picture! Sounds just like Oliver! He has also decided that he doesn't need naps...when he actually could use two naps a day with all of the walking we do! Today was a true "monster" day!:) I wish we were closer to you guys so our kids could be buddies! They all have similar personalities. Sophia is just like Paxton with school...I love it! Miss you guys.