Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Last Day of Summer Break

So today is our last day of summer break. Paxton starts Kindergarten tomorrow and I have such mixed emotions. I am SO going to miss my little Paxton. I literally mean that since I know that he will grow up a lot this year. I am nervous for the things he'll learn from other kids, the emotions he will have to deal with all by himself and sad that he will be gone 6 1/2 hours each day ... longer if I actually let him ride the bus like he wants to.


The one thing that makes me feel better is knowing that he is SO excited to start school. He has been counting down the days for a week. Every morning he is disappointed that school is still days away. I know he will do great. He is so ready for school. He is very social and will do great at making new friends. He loves to learn and is a great reader and is also good at math.


We'll just enjoy our day!

No comments: