Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Tag ... I'm It!

I've been tagged by Christine. It was kind of fun to stop and think about things for a minute, even though it took me a while to get to it.

How long have you been together? We had our 8th Anniversary in May.

Who eats more? Sad to say but me ... the majority of the time.

Who said I love you first? Bryce but I responded back with an "I love you too."

Who is taller? Bryce

Who sings better? Hard to say since neither of us are singers ... we mostly only sing to the kids.

Who is smarter? That definitely depends on the subject ... he's obviously very smart! Thankfully I know I will never have to help the kids with biology or chemistry. That's absolutely Bryce's department.

Who does the laundry? Me and its my least favorite thing to do since its never finished! As soon as everything is folded and put away there are at least two loads waiting to get washed.

Who does the dishes? Mostly me ... only because I'm home all day. When Bryce is home I'd say its a toss up.

Who pays the bills? Me ... home and office.

Who mows the lawn? Funny that I was just thinking about this the other day. I actually like to mow the lawn but have only done it a handful of times this year. It got harder to do with 3 kids.

Who cooks dinner? I do but Bryce cooks too and I think he's a better cook than me.

Who drives when you are together? I could count the number of times I've driven when we're together.

Who is more stubborn? Good question ... I don't think either of us are that stubborn.

Whose parents do you see the most? Bryce's ... they just live 4 house up the street from us.

Who kissed who first? Now that's a long story but I would say Bryce kissed me ... he might argue that it was mutual.

Who proposed? Bryce and it was perfect! He totally surprised me.

Who is more sensitive? Definitely me!

Who has more friends? Probably me?

Who has more siblings? We're even! I have 1 sister and 3 brothers and so does Bryce.

Who wears the pants in the family? Hmmm ... that depends on the day. Although the kids must think Bryce does because when they're in trouble they always want to call him since they think he can bail them out ... or maybe that means I do since they need saved!

I Tag: Crystal, Julie and Ciera

No comments: