Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Where Did May Go?
So I should just expect it ... kind of did but May flew right by. We really had an eventful month so I am backdating my posts just to remember when they happened but they are really all being added today. May is always busy with Paxton's birthday, our Anniversary (8 years!) and Mother's Day. But this year we added Zoe teething, Tyler's asthma and building a home. Crazy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I seriously feel the same way, May flew by! Although the time flying while you are pregnant is not such a bad thing! All your pics are so cute, everyone is so grown up! That's crazy about Tyler's asthma, we're glad he's doing better!
HAPPY late BIRTHDAY BRYCE! Hope you're old shaking hands don't drop more crowns down peoples throats!!! Anderson's were here this weekend and we were missing all of you. Wish you were in driving distance so we could see your adorable kids! Can't wait to see pictures of your new house! Love, the Bywater's
Post a Comment