Saturday, May 10, 2008

9 Months

Our little Zoe also decided to get teeth over Paxton's birthday weekend. Wow! That was a crazy weekend. Anyway, she got her two bottom teeth that weekend. Her top right tooth came in later that week and now she is getting her other top tooth and I think another one on the bottom. Guess that's what happens when you wait to get your first tooth until you are nearly 9 months old.
Zoe is so much fun these days. She turned 9 months on the 10th and is still not officially crawling. She is on the move but just reaches really far and then scoots her bum. She is never where I leave her now. She is fast at moving around when I am not in the room but if I'm there then she screams or just comes over to me so that she can get where she wants to go quicker. She has lots to say and mostly likes to feed herself. She has turned into a mama's girl and cries when anyone else holds her and she can still see me. She definitely loves her big brothers. When they are gone she seems so bored and goes crazy when she sees them again. What a fun way to be greeted after being gone ... even if only for a few minutes!
She is 28 inches long (75%) and 16 pounds 14 ounces (10%). I always wonder if they are measuring right. She doesn't seem taller than average. In fact, she just looks really petite. I would think it would be the other way around because her bum and thighs are nearly as big as Ty's. We compared in the bath the other day!

1 comment:

Selina said...

Ash,
Zoe is soooo cute! But so are all of your kids!
Love ya,
Selina