Friday, March 21, 2008

Zoe: 7 months

So I'm a little behind since Zoe was actually 7 months on the 10th but she is getting so big ... growing up is really what I mean, she is by no means big. Sometimes when I go to pick her up I can't believe how light she is. Maybe its because I also haul Tyler around or both of them at the same time.I love her big smile. She smiles all the time. She sits really well by herself now and can reach out in front and to the sides of her and then pull herself back up. She can roll around but doesn't really. She mostly turns circles. She looks up behind her and scoots her legs around with her head staying mostly in the same place. Paxton adores his little sister. He just loves that she thinks he's hilarious. He is the biggest helper. I'm so glad they have this first year of her life to bond before he's headed to all day kindergarten. No matter what he is doing he always drops it to see Zoe when she wakes up and if she's been sleeping for a long time he says, "I haven't even got to see Zoe today!"
I never know how I'll find her in her crib since she is all over the place now. At least she finally figured out how to roll back onto her tummy in her sleep so she doesn't need my assistance anymore. The only thing that's sure when you're getting Zoe out of her crib is that she'll have a firm grip on her blanket and be sucking the same thumb.

1 comment:

Chantal said...

She is absolutely adorable. I can't believe how fast they grow up in a matter of months. As they would say in Virginia, "she's a doll-baby." :)