Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Nice Day


Pax is on spring break from preschool and we wanted to do something fun and not stay home all day. Well it was nice out today ... nice for Wyoming and nice compared to the last few months of FREEZING ... so we headed to the park. Ty had forgotten how fun the park is and is going to be a handful this summer since he wants to do everything Pax does including the 6 or 7 foot high firepole and the monkey bars.
Pax had so much fun climbing and running around. He had forgotten how much he loves to swing and climb. We didn't actually stay long since although it was nice it was probably only in the high 40s maybe low 50s but it was also VERY windy which made if feel colder. Zoe wasn't liking the wind so much and neither was I. So we grabbed some lunch and headed home to meet Bryce for his lunch break ... a definite benefit of his job. On days he doesn't come home for lunch the kids feel like they haven't seen him in ages!

2 comments:

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Spring is the best when you can finally get outside and let your kids use up a little bit of that energy! I don't know how you chase two boys around the park and take care of a baby, I can't keep track of one. I was playing on the playground with Carson, 2 feet away, and he still fell off the little bouncy bridge thing. You are a pro!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Your blog is so cute, that pyzam website makes it so dang easy! I just figured out how to do music too and it's super easy, just go to www.playlist.com and create and account and it walks you through the rest of the steps!