So its been ages since I posted. I guess life got really busy with sick kids (most of November), the holidays, rearranging everyone's rooms in our house, considering building or buying a new house, the practice and well three kids just keep us busy, busy, busy! So I can't believe that today Zoe is 4 months old. Time really goes by much too quickly.
She is such a joy! She can now entertain herself for a little while which is so nice since she spent at least the first three being held nearly constantly while she was awake. She loves to watch her brothers and have them talk and play with her. She is our WONDERFUL sleeper. She usually only wakes once and last week slept from 7 pm to 7 am ... I'm so grateful for that!
Pax absolutely LOVES his little sister. He shows her what he's doing, plays with her and has the cutest voice he uses to talk to her. He has decided he doesn't like getting his picture taken anymore but was very willing to jump into a picture with his sister. She's lucky to have such a loving big, big brother. Tyler loves her too and has really started paying attention to her and will always copy what Pax is doing.
Zoe rolled over today as I was trying to get a picture of her laying on her tummy. So here's what I caught with the camera.
6 comments:
Ashley, she is too cute! I love her announcement too!
She is beautiful! All your kids are so cute.
She is such a cute little girl! We can't wait to see you guys, we feel like everyone is growing up without us. See you on Christmas Eve!
Those were great pictures! Its fun that you have a blog too!
Are her eyes going to be blue?! She is such a pretty little girl and looks like a little sweetie in those pictures.
I can't believe she's already 4 months! She is so adorable! Her hair looks like it's getting lighter already?! And she has beautiful eyes!!! Soon she'll be crawling after your boys like Elliot is crawling after Sophia and Oliver! I now have three monsters to chase!!!! But it's such a fun stage, I love it! Wish we were all closer so we could see each others kids! We love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment