Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Zoe's Blessing Day

So I'm about 9 day late in posting this but we blessed Zoe on the 21st. What a wonderful day it was ... despite the fact that is snowed the day before and was cold. We had nearly all of our family come for the blessing. The only problem we ran into was that I couldn't find the Elmer's glue ... the only thing that keeps Zoe's bows in ... and that's not really a problem. So she went bowless but still looked beautiful.

What a beautiful blessing she received. The part I remember most was about her serving others and our Heavenly Father. I certainly hope that she becomes a young woman aware of others, their needs and uses her talents to serve them.

We got the boys to sit with her for a picture before church. This is the best one that we got and Pax is pulling a funny face ... he's ALWAYS pulling funny faces for pictures these days.
My favorite people! I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family. Thank you everyone for spending Zoe's special day with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she looks so beautiful in her little white dress! Wish we could have been there to share this special day with you! We love you and miss you. ps...Cute little Halloween kiddos!:) We'll always think of you guys on Halloween...trick-or-treating for Sophia and Paxton's first Halloween together...seems forever ago!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Wow, looks like that pic was taken by an excellent photographer! Ha ha!