Wednesday, October 10, 2007

2 Months

I seriously don't know where the past two months have gone. Zoe is growing so fast. She is still so tiny and I'm guessing probably around 8 lbs. She has got a second chin now though and her little chicken legs are filling out. Her eyes look like Tyler's did as a baby ... is it possible we will have two blue eyed kids? We seriously don't know where those eyes are coming from. Her hair also looks like it is going to lighten up too but we'll see.

Zoe still loves to be held but has now also discovered that its not so terrible to be set down once in a while. She LOVES for Pax to come talk to her and it is always his goal to make her smile ... it doesn't take her long. She has started cooing and I love to hear her little voice. She holds her head up very well and is still a wonderful sleeper. In fact, she still sleeps a lot in the day much more than I remember the boys sleeping.

Life is definitely busy with three kids but it is so amazing how much love you can have for each of them. I think my favorite thing about being a mom is watching them grow and become their own little person. Its amazing how different each of them look and how different they are in personality.

1 comment:

Molly Koch said...

ok really are you wearing jeans in that next picture. Cam is 8 months, and I am just fitting... a little too snugly into my jeans. you look great! and how dang cute are your kids!