Zoe is growing so quickly. She went to the doctor yesterday and she has already gained one pound and 1 inch. I wasn't too surprised since the night before we were talking about how she doesn't seem as fragile as Tyler did even though she is smaller. She is definitely filling out more now ... still very small but filling out. She is awake a lot more now and looks around. She looks toward where she is hearing voices and is lucky to have such loving big brothers. They are so excited when she wakes up and come over to hold her, let her hold their finger or just talk to her. Tyler, Zoe and I were home alone tonight. Bryce was gone at "Art on the Green," (he has 24 hours to complete a painting) and Paxton went to a wedding reception with his Grandma and Grandpa (he had so much fun playing with his cousins). I didn't want to take our little Zoe to the reception since she is so little still and I'm a germ freak. Anyway, the other night Bryce and I were talking about how we thought we were so busy when we had Paxton and wondered now what we thought was so busy about having one child. I remembered tonight while I played with Tyler ... I know I had two at home but Zoe slept a lot of the time ... Tyler needed constant attention. That's why I used to think I couldn't get things done when Pax was our only one. Its nice to have Pax and Tyler keep each other entertained. Tyler really loves his little sister. He is very stingy with his hugs and kisses and mostly tells us no when we ask for one but for Zoe he is always willing to give her a kiss, hug or hold her. Tonight he wanted to share the motorcycle he was playing with, which is nearly as big as her ... so nice of him since motorcycles are his thing this week and he has been having a hard time sharing them with Paxton. He seemed disappointed she wouldn't actually hold on to it but then was happy to show her how to drive it across the floor. I'm so glad he loves her so much. I hope that they are all friends growing up and throughout life.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i love the picture of zoe and the motorcycle...let me guess...her favorite toy:) oliver does the same things with elliot. he loves to share his toys with him and just doesn't understand why he always drops them. he's the funniest when he spits up. oliver immediately says "gross elliot" then grabs a burp cloth to clean up the mess! but i'm sure a pretty lady like zoe wouldn't spit up!!!!
Long story how I came upon your blog... but I found it and I am so excited! Just email me so we can catch up for real... mollijean@hotmail.com. Your family is so beautiful! The last time I saw you, you had just had a baby... now there are 3! Crazy!! Lots of love to your whole family, and good luck with the 3! Can't wait to chat.... molly (lehto) Koch
2 comments:
i love the picture of zoe and the motorcycle...let me guess...her favorite toy:) oliver does the same things with elliot. he loves to share his toys with him and just doesn't understand why he always drops them. he's the funniest when he spits up. oliver immediately says "gross elliot" then grabs a burp cloth to clean up the mess! but i'm sure a pretty lady like zoe wouldn't spit up!!!!
Long story how I came upon your blog... but I found it and I am so excited! Just email me so we can catch up for real... mollijean@hotmail.com. Your family is so beautiful! The last time I saw you, you had just had a baby... now there are 3! Crazy!! Lots of love to your whole family, and good luck with the 3! Can't wait to chat.... molly (lehto) Koch
Post a Comment