We had a busy day today. We went to get pictures taken. Tyler has been trying to switch to one nap but some days just can't make it so planning when to get their pictures taken was hard. I got him to take a morning nap and he woke up so happy. I was sure things would go smoothly. Unfortunately, Tyler wouldn't even crack a smile so we'll see how the pictures turn out in about a week. I think she got some really cute pictures of Pax though ... much needed since he seem to be in less pictures lately since he always wants to take them or won't look at the camera.
We hurried back since Tyler's big boy bed was arriving. I want to get him used to it and sleeping well before the baby arrives. Hopefully he does well tonight and isn't freaked out. The boys had fun playing in it before we put the mattress in. It was a train, airplane and bus.
We hurried back since Tyler's big boy bed was arriving. I want to get him used to it and sleeping well before the baby arrives. Hopefully he does well tonight and isn't freaked out. The boys had fun playing in it before we put the mattress in. It was a train, airplane and bus.
(of course he smiles now!)
(the train conductor, pilot and bus driver)
(are these two seriously brothers? they don't look a thing alike)
(my big boy ... helping himself to an apple and cooling off in the fridge)
1 comment:
I took the girls for pictures about a month ago and we had the exact same problem. Ella smiled and loved it, but Marin refused to even smirk. The photographer was really going all out too. I got a couple of the pictures because I had coupons for them, and even stone-faced Marin still looked cute. We won't be going through that ordeal again any time soon!
Post a Comment