I haven't posted much lately. It seems its been a crazy week getting back from being gone. The boys continue to grow and change each day and definitely keep me busy and entertained.
Tyler
*Loves figuring out how things work. His thing this week is to take lids off and try to put them back on. It proves to be a very frustrating thing at times which causes him to scream for help.
*His food drawer is the bottom draw ... I should consider moving it but there's nothing in there he can really hurt ... anyway, he now takes everything out and then puts it back. If he's hungry he will hold up a can of food and say, "Bi, Bi" (meaning bite).
*Today he learned how to moo like a cow. I love that each day he tries to communicate with a new word.
*He loves cell phones, particularly Grandma and Grandpa's since theirs open. He'll hold the phone to his mouth and say, "ello" for hello. When he actually does get to talk to someone he is silenced since its always a familiar voice and he doesn't get how that works.
Paxton
*Has spent the past 5 weeks playing soccer. Its been fun to watch him ... I'll post a video soon. On Monday, he kicked the ball really far in his game and as soon as he had kicked it ran over to where I was sitting and said, "did you see that? I almost made a goal! Did you see?"
*Loves to spell and has started writing something on all his pictures. He does a really good job at it too. I just give him the letter sound and he will say, "oh, i know how to write a __." When we first started spelling he would always say, "two __ (whatever the letter was)? that's so confusing."
*Pax just got a CD player and the "Cars" CD to help him fall asleep in his room by himself ... he prefers that someone lay down by him until he falls asleep. He has been loving it for more than just falling asleep. He keeps going in and turning his music on as he plays or draws. Tyler loves it too and starts dancing as soon as he hears it.
Thursday, February 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment