Monday, February 12, 2007

Big Brothers


The baby was our Christmas surprise. We are excited about the new baby and a little nervous ... since Tyler and the baby will only be 18 months apart. It will be fun for Tyler and the baby to be close in age though (I always loved having a sister only 16 months younger than me).

We wish we would have had the video camera on when we told Paxton. He was so excited. He has been saying for months that when Tyler gets a little bigger we need to have another baby so there are 3 kids. So he got his wish. Its been fun that Pax still remembers a lot about my being pregnant with Tyler. He just wishes it wouldn't take so long for the baby to arrive. He keeps asking me, "How big does your belly have to get?"

So we are busy preparing to be out numbered by the kids and remodeling our basement to make room for the baby. Bryce is sure its a boy, Paxton is hoping for a girl but will be happy with another brother, Tyler and I are undecided. The baby is due August 21st.

3 comments:

laura said...

Yay! Congratulations! How funny that we both posted on the same day. I'm due a month later than you. Isn't it crazy to think of having 3 kids? I'm so excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Castillions! That is so exciting. You Richmond gals are leaving me in the dust! Glad to hear the enthusiastic response from the older brothers!!! Too cute.

Chantal said...

Congratulations!! That's exciting news! I don't think I'm quite ready to be out numbered by kids yet...I'll have to wait and see how all of you do. :)