Tuesday, October 17, 2006
Winter Wonderland
So I've been complaining that winter is here all day long. I just looked outside and it is still snowing but I remembered what I do like about winter. It is ... and will be tomorrow ... beautiful to wake up to the white blanket of snow covering everything. It will be fun to let Pax eat some snow ... he has been begging all day but it wasn't sticking and I didn't really want him eating dirt. It is fun to play in the snow ... making snowmen, snow angels and having snowball fights (which Pax will probably like this year) and going sledding ... so I will quit complaining about the cold, windy air and the dreary, no sun day we had and remember what I do LOVE about winter. I'll have to remind myself of this several times this winter since i also know it lasts a LONG, LONG time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Lucky you! We really miss seeing the snow, being in the south and all....w
Post a Comment