Wednesday, August 02, 2006

The Perfect View

THE PERFECT VIEW ... watching trucks while swinging. We have been trying to run again in the mornings. I was being a slacker for a while since it seemed like we had a lot of things going on first thing in the morning and I really only get a workout in if I do it in the morning ... I don't like having to reshower. Anyway, Paxton keeps choosing to go the the Washington School Park (Playground) since the kids aren't in school. He loves watching the trucks on the interstate, plus they honk a lot since they're about to go through a tunnel and he always thinks they're honking at him.


Tyler also loves to play at the park. They are playing in "Paxton's house." Pax also takes him down the small slides or we go down the big slides as a train.

No comments: