So its been a while since I've posted anything. The problem is that I can't get my pictures to upload ... I'm not sure what's wrong ... and every day I just think I'll post something tomorrow. Well now its been weeks and so until I get it figured out I'll just have to write things and save the pictures for later.
We have just been busy enjoy these last days of summer ... going to the splash park, going for runs (although not often enough) and playing outside. We have also been getting our basement ready for Grandma and Grandpa to move in for a while. They are building a house and just sold theirs so they'll be with us until the house is finished. Today when we went downstairs Pax looked at me with this huge grin and said, "I'm so glad Grandma and Grandpa live here now!" It will be fun ... they may want out quick since Pax will probably want to be with them ALL the time.
Tyler got his first tooth two weeks ago and now today he got his second tooth. I got a few last pictures of the toothless grin ... his new big boy grin sure makes him look grown up! Its probably a good thing he's getting his teeth so quickly since he is much more excited to eat something off of our plates than his baby food. Its also such a relief that the teeth have come through with little disturbance ... he has only fussed a few times which is quite the opposite of Paxton's teething experience.
Paxton has been my big helper these past few weeks. He helped me paint the basement, kept Tyler entertained and mostly talked my ear off! He has so many stories to tell, whether real or made-up. He's got quite the imagination and its fun to hear what he has to say. I can't believe how grown up he is getting as well.
Paxton has also been very excited about our upcoming Disneyland trip. Everyday he says, "You know who else will be at Disneyland?" ... then he names someone off of a movie. Sometimes I have to tell him I don't think they'll be there, like Zoro. Hopefully he can wait a couple more weeks and its as exciting as he is hoping.
Mostly I have just been enjoying my boys and most of all loving that they enjoy being with one another. They both light up when they see one another. I sure hope they are always such good friends!
Wednesday, August 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment