Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Teddy

A couple months ago the boys and I went to my parents home for a visit. While we were there Pax found Teddy. He is at least 20 years old. My Aunt Molly gave him to me, I think when we moved to Nebraska. Pax loved that Teddy winds up and plays "Teddy Bear Picnic." My Mom told him he could take him home when we left and he was so excited. Well we forgot to pack him so my family brought him up to us a few weeks ago. Pax has been LOVING Teddy, especially for sleep time. His stuffed dog Max (who he used to sleep with and take for walks around the house) is probably getting jealous that he has been forgotten and is now wedged between the wall and Paxton's bed.

This is Teddy. A little raggedy, definitely well played with but he still works.

Pax napping with Teddy. Last night we both fell asleep listening to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»