Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Splish Splash

Tyler LOVES to take his bath each night. In fact, he always reminds me its bath time because he starts fussing until he hears the bath water running then he starts kicking his legs and grinning. I still put him in his little bath inside our bathtub but instead of laying him in the sling like I used to I have him sit reclined. He loves being up and seeing everything. Last night, he learned how to splash and he thinks its funny. He just kicks and kicks ... he must love how it feels. He started kicking so hard that he splashed himself in the face. He quickly shut his eyes and was hesitant to open them again, even after I had wiped the water off. I guess he didn't know where the water had come from. It only stopped him for a second ... then he started splashing again.

4 comments:

laura said...

Abby loves her bath too. As soon as she hears the water running she starts kicking and laughing. Then she kicks and splashes through the whole thing. I can't escape without getting pretty soaked. I love this age, don't you?

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»