Sunday, June 11, 2006

A Week of Water Fun


We had just come home from the park. I had the sprinklers on to water the yard. Paxton and Hunter began throwing their frisbees into the water so they would HAVE to go through the water to get them ... fully dressed! They were soaked but sho can blame them? It was hot out!


After I convinced them to change into swimsuits they kept playing in the water! They're laying on the driveway to warm up and dry off! I remember doing that too!


A few days later we decided to go play at the splash park. We called Sydney to come with us.


Apparently the water is pretty cold. They kept coming back to warm up. The sun is in their eyes!


Tyler and I found some shade under one of the only trees at the park. Good thing we got there early or we would have been miserably hot.

We have been loving the hot weather! I had forgotten how much Pax loves to play in the water. It seems that I need to invest in a few more swim suits since he has been playing in them everyday and they always need washed since he also plays in the sandbox ... while wet.

No comments: