Paxton's first slide down.
Paxton running down and then jumping and sliding on his bum.

Tyler enjoying his Otter Pop!
So Pax got a Slip and Slide yesterday. It was SO HOT out that we had to try it. He was hilarious when we were opening it. He took out the instructions, looked like he was reading them and said, "Now what do we need to do?" He could hardly contain his excitement as we began setting it up.
He only knows what a Slip and Slide is from commercials he has seen on T.V. I wasn't in my swimsuit so I was trying to show him how to dive onto it without actually having to get myself wet. He just kept looking at me like I was crazy. It was so hot out I almost did join in but he ended up finding figuring out that the funnest way for him to play on it was to run down the slide until he was almost at the pool and then slide into the pool on his bum. We sure are going to be sad when summer is gone!
1 comment:
your backyard is beautiful. wish we could come over and slip and slide with you guys!
Post a Comment