Sunday, June 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Bryce!

(Pax and Tyler waiting for Bryce to finish with his classes for the day! Its PARTY time!)

While we were in Jackson we celebrated Bryce's birthday ... I won't post how old he turned. :) Paxton helped me decorate our room and was so cute about it all. He could hardly contain his excitement. He was so excited it was his Dad's birthday and kept asking when he would come back to the room. Of course, I forgot his real present at home so we got him some chocolates and a new James train (from Thomas the Tank Engine) since Paxton was SURE that was what his Dad would want. It was a laid back birthday but we all had fun.

It was also Tyler's 4 month birthday. I can't believe that he is already 4 months old! It seems like he was just born. He is getting to big already and doesn't look newborn anymore at all. He is such a happy baby and is always laughing! What a joy he is!

1 comment:

laura said...

Tyler is so cute! He's getting so big. I love those big blue eyes.

I was wondering where you'd gone. I almost emailed you to see if everything was okay. I'm glad you guys had a great vacation. Looks like it was fun.